It is time to start thinking to the future!
Applications are now open for Seminar Chair(s) for COLS 2020 and COLS 2021. The position of Seminar Chair is a two-year term.
Working alongside your Co-Chair you will be responsible for:
- Setting the planning meeting dates and chairing them
- Choosing your committee leads
- Overseeing the committees to ensure target dates are met and providing leadership and guidance when needed
- Leading the Seminar Planning Committee to ensure a successful planning, implementation and operation of the 3 Day seminar
- Sitting on the COLS Board of Directors for the duration of your term
- Have PMA!
To Apply: Please send us a document to the following questions:
- Describe your knowledge of COLS and other community volunteer positions or organizations?
- What are your strengths and what you could bring to COLS as Seminar Chair?
- What do you see in the future for COLS?
- What changes you would like to make to the 3 day seminar?
Send this to email@example.com by September 15th, 2019 at 11:59 pm.
Past Seminar Chairs can apply as long as they have not been a Seminar Chair in the past four years.
Seminar Chairs must be 21 years of age and over, have a clear Vulnerable Sector Police Check, and may not have filed for bankruptcy in the last ten years.
The Board of Directors for COLS will decide on the position of Seminar Chair(s). If a member of the Board of Directors applies for the position of seminar chair he or she will be exempt from the selection process.