December 15, 2016
We are so excited to see your SUPER PMA flying high and learn more about how OUTSTANDING you all are!
But FIRST - Here is some more information:
- The seminar will run from the evening of Thursday, May 25, 2017 to the evening of Sunday, May 28, 2017. You must be available for the ENTIRE weekend. You must also be available for and for all day training on Saturday, May 13, 2017. Both events will take place at the University of Toronto, Mississauga Campus.
- If you are going to be 18 by training day, you MUST complete a VULNERABLE SECTOR POLICE CHECK. This is MANDATORY for any staff attending the seminar. If you are selected for staff and do not have this done by training, staffing directors will have no choice but to find an alternate who does have the check complete. Please read the attached policy about police checks. If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Seminar Co-Chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org. Police checks will be paid for by COLS with an accompanying receipt.
- Applications are due by Monday, January 30, 2017 no later than 11:59 p.m. (absolutely no exceptions). You will be notified as soon as possible on your application status. Rest assured, the seminar needs staff, so we will let all applicants know whether or not they have been selected.
- You are allowed to apply for more than one position. If you are applying for multiple positions, please fill out all that are applicable. Reminder: Senior Leaders must be at least 21 years old.
- Your Missy and Mista PMA will be selected from the Junior Staff applications.
- Have Fun! Be Creative! Think Outside the Box! And Keep it COLS!
If you have any questions, concerns, want to know more or want to hand in your application, please email it to the director it needs to go to:
- Junior Staff Director: Amy Fisher - email@example.com
- Logistics Director: Scott Robinson - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Staff Director: Samantha Cicla - email@example.com
Policies and Procedures
We look forward to reading your SUPER applications!
COLS Hugs from Amy, Scott, and Sam!