We are participating in the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon in support of COLS 2020. Learn how you can walk, run and donate!
Sunday, October 20, 2019 at 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Socials and Fundraisers
Are you interested in helping young people become stronger leaders in their community? The Central Ontario Leadership Seminar works to foster and grow the leadership potential of grade 10 youth from across central Ontario by spreading positive thinking through collaboration, communication and teamwork. Our 2019 race goal is a twofold: Bring together our COLS community and alumni together to have fun, get healthy and spread some Positive Mental Attitude and to fundraise to continue these opportunities!
There are many ways you can participate in this initiative:
To make a direct donation to Central Ontario Leadership Seminars, please visit our fundraising page.
If you would like to walk or run with us, here are 10 easy steps:
2. Select your distance (Full marathon, Half marathon, 5km, 5km with stroller).
Select “register” on the right hand side.
3. Log in to your account with Race Roster OR create an account with Race Roster. Enter in the information about yourself to register for the race. (NOTE: This year, you are eligible to get Scene points so have your scene card ready!)
4. Click “Continue” and follow the prompts until you reach the “Scotiabank Charity Challenge” page.
5. Select “YES.”
6. Choose “Central Ontario Leadership Seminars” as your charity to run/walk for.
7. Enter the appropriate pin code to receive your discount:
Marathon or Half Marathon ($80): M19COLS
5k ($40): 5K19COLS
5k with Stroller ($50): 5ST19COLS
8. Under “I would like to create a fundraising account or make a donation” select the option to “Create a Challenge Account.”
9. Create your Atrez account which will link to your fundraising page. (Share this link with everyone you know!)
10. Get to training and fundraising!